Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-28-2015, 01:45 PM
Novella hadn't really got any sure ideas just yet, merely the start of some kind of plan that would hopefully soon be set in motion. Frith it seemed however had some sort of idea and would offer a suggestion, a formal introduction for the new children. Aslan, Varda and Herne had never had such a ceremony though of course busy with starting up a pack and surrounded entirely by family it hadn't been the right time. Threar had started to grow lately however and perhaps an official ceremony would be nice. After the formalities of such an event a feast and joyful environment would certainly be nice. There could be general chatter, Fate and Luck could experience their first real pack gathering. It was a good idea. "I like that idea. Perhaps it's something we can do for every litter born within Threar." A new tradition to start, a welcoming ceremony for new pups.

There was an idea brewing in her mind though, for something more. For so long she had wished to bond more with her allies and perhaps even offer an opportunity for their neutral acquaintances to get to know them better. "Maybe we could do something with our allies as well, and the packs we are on good terms with." It was perhaps a little crazy to be planning such events given her recent state but she was certainly eager for good things to happen.