Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Glacier
03-28-2015, 03:39 PM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015, 03:40 PM by Motif I.)

Motif had spoken quickly with Shaye and Shai before following Bass to his chosen area for training. She would have to speak with him later about what path Shai wanted to follow in life. Her chosen career clenched at her heart a little, but she would accept whatever it was that her girl wanted in life. She was here to get to know the wolves of this pack better, to see who needed extra help in learning how to fight – she would concentrate more on those people, and to assist Bass with his training.

She had gotten a little lax herself when it came to fight practice, and knew she would be finding herself in the battlefield sometime soon to practice with strangers – she liked doing it that way, it gave her new perspectives and techniques to work on. She shook her head, she could worry about herself later, today she intended to help those that needed it the most, she would pick out 1-2 wolves after today's training and ask Bass if she could give them extra and individual training

She would move to Bass's side to ask him this very thing. "Brother mine" she said fondly, as she nuzzled him in greeting "I want to stand on the side lines in this training, to watch them fight help giver pointers, and if you approve to pick out those that need it the most for extra training" she raised an eyebrow as she looked at him and waited for his opinion

Speech
Thought