Ravine

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
03-28-2015, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 03-31-2015, 03:54 PM by Ravine.)

So far the male had not reacted badly to his presence. Instead he would answer the questions that were askked of him. First telling informingg him of were he had wandered into and then where he came from and who he was. Based on the way the man was holding himself and the way he spoke of his pack, Ravine would guess that Guardian meant Alpha.

The look on Rune's face when he had finished speaking was one Ravine knew well.  So he would comply. "I am Ravine Tsarve. I was born to Valhalla and left with no home when it fell. I was onee of their hunters." his tone would be proud but sad at the mention off his own pack.

Though he was talking with Rune with a seemingly comfortable attitude,  his guard would not be let down. He did not yet trust this Guardian of Secretua. Besides that, he had been left, lied to and chased away too many times to trust a stranger as easily as he once had. His ears would swivel a few times to see if he could hear anyone else and he would also glance around every once in a while.

He hated being a loner as ge was an awful warrior,  it made it quite a bit more dangerous to be a loaner and even more so since he was actually alone. For now he would keephis fiting skills, or lack there of, to himself.

Speech,