gems
size
Medium
build
Emaciated
player
Tealah
03-29-2015, 02:36 PM

"I knew it!" He exclaimed. Harmony stared at him for a second, a bit confused. But she caught on momentarily. He...probably saw a lot of his family roaming around Abaven. It must be pretty exhausting. But, at least she wasn't a completely stranger to him, right? Harmony laughed aloud and nodded, her tail thumping gently against the ground. "My name is Harmony. It's very nice to meet you, mister Starling." She giggled, her eyes drifting down to the herbs that he pointed out, asking what their purpose had been. Why...did she bring them? Maybe instinct told her to, in case one of the pups were interested?

Harmony moved them around gently, before replying quietly. "Well...I wanted to see if any of you were possibly interested in learning about them." She explained, blinking slowly. "If you want, I can tell you a little about them. You seem like you'd be a lovely young medic." She hummed, smiling and turning her gentle gaze back to him. Maybe this young boy could be a student of hers. He really did seem like he was interested in flowers and herbs!