Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
03-29-2015, 03:57 PM
A look of slight surprise crossed her features when Leo mentioned talking to Cassius.  "Hmm,"  Epiphron would muse softly, considering. Their last conversation hadn't gone well?  "I don't know what all he has been through,"  she'd state a bit somberly, a soft sigh falling from her lips.  "But he certainly has hard things hard. Perhaps now that he is safe here with us, talking to him might be a bit easier." Someday, she hoped Cassius might be as independent as she hoped he could be, but until then they would all collectively care for him when he needed it.

She'd smile gently at the thought that all of her children were together again -- even if things were taking some getting used to.  "Well, I don't know how many years I'll want to rule," she'd reply conversationally, chuckling softly at Leo's admission.  "Perhaps you can rule in my place someday." Honestly, she couldn't imagine anyone else taking over for her rather than one of her children, and Leo was as likely a contender as anyone else.  "Though it's definitely all fun and games. Though there is significantly less drama in a pack full of family." Her eyes sparkled as she watched him, slowly lowering her head to rest it on her paws.