ardent

Premonitions

Soleil

gems
size
build
player
06-08-2013, 08:57 PM

Their greeting was one for the books. A classic love story, two lovers reunited at long last! Soleil felt him press himself closer to her. The feeling of comfort was automatic. Everything about Collision made her feel protected. His smell, his silent strength, the way he embraced her now.

"I'm sorry, Soleil. I just didn't make the right choices; not the ones everyone else could agree to, and I apologize," Soleil had already melted though. There was no more fight in her. She loved Collision, through all his disappointments. As he spoke to her now, as he searched her face for some kind of understanding, she pressed herself roughly against him. "Oh, Collision! Don't apologize, not to me. I love you, Collision, I love you."

With all the swelling in her heart she was sure that it would burst. "I failed leading us in a home, and I even failed in trying to protect you, but I swear, no more, I'm a warrior, not a king, and I'll act more like one," She pulled away shaking her head as she did. "No. You did what you thought was right and protecting me was never neccessary, this is Valhalla, I'm safe here, you're safe here."

"I told you the day I asked you to be mine, that I loved you, that I wanted no other, and that I would always be here for you. That hasn't changed," They had untangled themselves from each other but they were still touching. They couldn't be pulled apart, it was as it should be. They had always been the best of lovers, only her illness had kept them apart. As his tongue lapped in time at her neck one ear pushed forward and the other pulled back. Her blue eyes looked over to her mate innocently.

"Collision..." Her voice was quiet and shy now. "Would you... want more puppies?" Her fur was on fire now, surely he could feel it even without every inch of his chest pressed to hers. "Also... Gargoyle paid visit and I will be going to Glaciem to assist in Healer training, it is up to you if you want to come or not."

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator