ardent

Of Fate and Luck

Félicien

gems
size
build
player
03-30-2015, 06:59 PM

Félicien was overjoyed when he had heard the call of Novella ringing out over the lands of Threar to call the pack together. The fact the female was in better health lately was good news to all, and the young man was certainly relieved to see her back in higher spirits. Their family was recovering, holding strong, and someday it would once more expand. Threar would not fall, the Destructions would not fall. He would breathe in, loping towards the meeting with a light feeling within his heart.

Varda, Aslan, Luck, and Frost were already present, as well as Novella of course. The young man would tip his head to Novella, his eyes shining as he looked upon her. Yes, she certainly looked more like herself, now didn't she? "I can't help but wonder what you've been planning, Aunt Novella." He was grinning. Something was surely up, especially with the hunt that they had recently. He would sit himself down, gaze shifting to little Luck. She and her brother were a pair of cuties, that much was for certain!

"Listen to me talk," 'but read my thoughts.'

Table by:: Eldarwen