gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
keanai
03-30-2015, 08:10 PM
Starling would grin brightly up at her, tilting his head as she called him Mister. Ah, wasn't that for adults? Starling wasn't nearly old enough to hold any sort of title, other than Kid or Brother. He didn't quite understand, and his brows knitted just slightly. "Mister?" He asked gently, tilting his head up to her before a smile returned to his face. "H-harmony...is v-very pretty. You're D-dad's sister?" It didn't go passed him that his father's family was rather...musical. Rhythm and Harmony just had to be ralted. But he grinned up at her, quite alright with being possibly wrong. All he cared was that she was a realitive and she seemed rather nice. When she began explaining the plants she had brought, his blue eyes would grow all the wider. Blinking quicker he'd grin up at her, nodding his head. "Well, I'm not sure a-about the rest of them...but I like flowers." He hinted with a small, embarrased smile. He didn't much like asking for things, at all, but he did want to learn more than what color a flower was. He knew, somewhere deep inside, that they each had their use. He just...wasn't sure what it could possibly be yet. But it seemed she wouldn't have to ask! She offered, and he would nod quickly before she even finished speaking. "Oh...oh yes! Y-yes please. I-I haven't met anyone yet...th-that can teach m-me plants..." He said softly, yet still excited, as he tripped over his rapid words.