Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
03-30-2015, 09:11 PM

"Why, Valen?" The inevitable question. Valentine wasn't surprised to hear it. Even if he hadn't he would have suspected Cascade thought it. It was something he'd asked himself. Why? What am I doing wrong? Is something wrong with me?

She pulled away from him. He almost followed. Before he could tell her the truth as he saw it, Cascade went on to share with him some of the details of her last encounter with her brother. Instantly his hackles rose and the blood rushed to his face as a primitive rage built inside of him. His lips lifted slightly in a misplaced show of hostility. If that crazy ass brother of hers came back she wouldn't have to worry about killing him. He'd do it. And he'd do it without hesitation.

By the time Cascade got to her apology Valentine had tamed his anger and tamped it down to a simmer. "Don't apologize," he said a tad too sharply; his mind lingering on her lowlife brother. He made himself breathe and forced the sourness down further. "It's not your fault your brother is batshit," okay, so he was still a little keyed up, "Crazy. As for the rest of your family...perhaps I'm a bit out of line in saying so, but if they're stupid enough to walk away from you and not realize what exactly they're missing, then fuck them. They don't deserve you anyway."

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.