Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
03-31-2015, 02:42 PM

He watched Voltage carefully, leaning lightly against the smaller frame of his brother to remind him, even if unconsciously, that he was here. As Glacier patiently waited, it would seem that Voltage would start to explain himself, before he paused and asked about a man. Glacier gave his head one small shake “Never” he said, the name and description pulling up a blank wall in his head, he had never heard so much as a whisper of whoever this stranger was. But then Voltage would be talking about Gaia once more, without any explanation on why the man was important. It was a good think that Glacier was patient, the way Voltage seemed to be flitting about his thoughts.

Voltage would give a heavy sigh once more and Glacier would raise an eyebrow. He certainly hoped he had never sound so despairing after realizing he was in love with Anais. Finally Voltage would start with some sort of explanation, giving a location that he had meet this girl in. The Titan could hear the emotion, so palpable in Voltage's tone, thick and husky with all that Voltage felt for this stranger.

As Voltage finally laid out the first meeting, Glacier would begin to understand. This beautiful, mentally lost girl had opened up to him, and cried in his arms. If Glacier closed his eyes, he could almost imagine the scene, and sensitive Voltage, how could he not fall in love with that? With the open sweetness, and helplessness Voltage seemed to be describing.

Voltage would give further detail about the situation, how she had family and a home in a different pack. To Voltage and Glacier, family was the world, and he could understand how hopeless one might feel knowing the one they loved had a life and family too far away, somewhere that was not here. In this, Glacier could relate – he would never in his wildest dreams ask Anais to part with her family, but by the gods he wanted to, only so that she could be here with him.

Glacier had stayed silent throughout it all, but as he pulled his brother closer, he would speak now. “Sounds like everything I felt with Anais, and even now I miss her – but it seems you will always feel everything far more intensely then I, and.. ah, it seems family will always be our kryptonite” he would smile softly, sadly, at Voltage then.

"Words"