Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-09-2013, 12:28 AM

She enjoyed her breakfast with him immensely, it was probably the best meal she had ever had It wasn't even the great fish that made it, being able to spend the morning with Cherokee was amazing. He was so considerate of her, more than anyone else had ever been before. All she wanted to do was just spend the day with him. He was quickly turning into a addiction, she'd only had him for a day yet he was sucking her into him with every cute smile he gave her. She couldn't help but to bask in his presence.
He replied to her comment with the humble grace she expected, countering that she was better. She couldn't have agreed less, but she knew that she wouldn't get anywhere so she just giggled at him. Her smile sweet and soft upon her lips. She was silent for a moment before she let herself reply to him. She wanted to make sure she got these cray words right, "Cherokee, I know we just met and all.. but I've got to confess something to you." She shifted a little and decided to move herself a bit closer to his side so she could avoid his eye contact. "I think.. I think I'm falling for you, Cherokee." She pushed her head under his chin, hoping that he wouldn't reject her.
She was pretty concinced that the ebony giant was feeling the same. What he said to her earlier, there was no way we wasn't a little interested. But... what if he had just been putting on a facade. She did not know anything about him before their meeting yesterday. Oh... she wanted him so bad though. He was simply wonderful.

"talking"