Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-09-2013, 02:40 AM

She couldn't believe what she was hearing, the doubt that she had suddenly procured was gone and she could feel a great weight being lifted from her shoulders. The sweet words fell from his mouth like nothing she had ever heard. Drinking in the notes she couldn't help but let her tail start wagging. "I don't want anyone else except for you..." He tucked her closer and she let herself enjoy his closeness. His delightful scent wafted over her and into her nose. She was so glad to hear that he felt the same.
She didn't think she would ever feel this way about any other wolf, and she knew that he would be a great decision. What if he really did turn out to be the one who stood by her side for the rest of their lives. He was right though, it was too early to think about anything incredibly serious. For now though, she was glad to just be with him. "I'm so relieved to hear the feeling is mutual. Your mother must be a smart wolf. Could this be love at first sight?" She leaned in closer to him, she knew if she had the ability to she would have been purring. "This was quite the first date." Her infectious smile was evident in her voice. She was so happy.

"talking"