Loner
Bookend

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
04-01-2015, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015, 03:02 PM by Frost.)
so i think i am ready to release Frost's younger sister into the world. she was born the year after Frost so she would be a year now, i want her to look up to Frost and i also want her to be a lighter alignment. she has the same past as Frost the pack they came from had a fire and the parents died what frost doesn't know is that their parents last act was saving snow but her brother Shadow escaped as well but uh not ready to throw him into the mix yet. as for looks i have no idea except a base color of white preferably all white as that's what she was named for. for the rest of her personality as long as she will look up to Frost i'm fine with anything. Plot wise i want her and frost to meet and stick together because finding supposedly dead family is pretty awesome i would also want her to join Threar, also Be active! if not i remain the right to take her back

Name: Snow
Appearance: (100 words)
Personality: (150 words)

Okay setting a deadline if you want to apply get it in by April 7th

Edit: extending the due date to the 10th so somebody can get their app in
[Image: V140qFa.png]
[Image: frost_by_reflectedmemories-d8kgz78.png][Image: mOf6wyP.png][Image: cb5d7e52a9afe4eb62f9acc9360938aa-d96nk17.png]