ardent

Wait For Me

Thaddeus Rogue

gems
size
build
player
06-09-2013, 04:01 AM
Thaddeus Rogue looked on as the love of his life sank down into the snow, her brilliant red eyes dropping in bliss drowsiness. She was a lovely sight, her pelt thick and silky, and her face void of her slave mask, this was how he loved her, alive, not a shadow in the dark, her world black and white. He will do anything so that she could have this happiness, anything. Her lovely voice filled his ears then, her eyes shutting with a small sigh. Her words calmed his male heart, but did not stop him from his silent vigil over her. He would sit and watch the world around them, his primal instincts telling him to not rest, nothing could be fore sure, not when she smelled of sex and was in heat, and he would die before anyone else got their paws on his love. "I love you, Ma Lumi?re, go ahead and rest, I will sit and watch."

He sat down then, next to her, leaning his body against her softer form, sharing his heat with her and offering soft comforts. He would be with her every second of every day until her heat was done, for he cannot began to think what would happen if another male forced himself on her and if that where to happen watch her slave mask slip back into place, he had only just got her to return his affections, he was not sure if he would live past losing her. He watched her fall into a peaceful sleep, his green blue eyes watching her, loving her like he had loved no one. Thinking about the great gift that she may give him, something he did not know he was missing, until he meet her, until he saw the potential that she posed, Rogue did not want anything more at that moment then a family, with this one woman and to watch his pups grow within her and then see them become noble adults. He could not wait for that day, but for now he could not get his hopes up, it did not always happen, no matter how much they mated, and he was not sure if he could take the crushing truth if he thought to much into it. "Sleep well, Ayala, for if my dreams come true we may not get much later." He smiled down at her and then quickly started to scan the land about them, standing guard, his testosterone giving him no other choice.

[End]