Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-03-2015, 12:10 AM

As he asked his question he would look back at her in time to admire the embarrassed expression that displayed itself across her features. His lips would twitch in a secret smile this time, rather then a full blown one. She would start to speak, which also explained her expression and answered his question, and he gave a soft, warm chuckle. He nudged his shoulder against hers as he stopped so that her next step brought her beside him, and he could look into her eyes and speak. “Dont worry, i'll protect you from any weird red monsters” he promised, and one lid would drop down over his silver orbs in a playful wink.

She would turn the question over to him, and he hesitated again, full on facing her as he answered the question, at first he would do so teasingly. “Fears? I have plenty of dislikes... like the heat, or being away from my family, but fear?”
he paused for full impact, and his grin widened slightly as he waited, to give the impression that the giant Glacier had no fears. After a moment however, he would nod his head, turn back to the direction he was walking and answer her. ”Only one thing really comes to mind, for me I am absolutely terrified of the idea of something bad happening to you, or my family, and the idea of me being powerless to stop it” he shook his head, his throat working with emotion as the thought came to the forefront of his mind, he wanted, no, needed to be able to protect his family and loved ones, and the inability to do so would kill him.

"Words"