Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
04-03-2015, 11:45 PM

She mumbled something about a tantrum and the brute shrugged, forgetting for a second that she was leaning against his shoulder. All things considered her reaction seemed pretty reasonable. It wasn't like she'd gone out and slaughtered guileless rogues in protest of her abandonment. Or had she? Perhaps there was more to this than he was aware of.

The sigh surprised him and he briefly wondered if her exasperation was directed at him. Valentine leaned back a bit so he could see Cascade's face.  Her words quickly reassured him...and she was so wrong. He shook his head firmly. She was implying that her staying with him would be an inconvenience, that she was somehow a burden. "You know you..." He was treading dangerous ground here. "Are welcome there any time." A soft huff of frustration escaped his nose as he struggled to put his thoughts into words. "You're wrong if you think you're..I don't know...troubling me? Putting me out? Or that I'm..." He trailed off and shook his head again, deciding to let it go instead of risking being misunderstood.

You know what? They needed to talk about something else. Now. Attempting to lighten the bleak mood that had settled over them, he leaned down suddenly to playfully nip at her ear. "Now, can you make the walk there or do I need to carry you?"

""

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.