Loner

Male
gems
size
Extra small
build
player
06-09-2013, 12:19 PM

http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Voltaire' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

OOC:Thank you, to Seren, who did exactly with syrinx as I planned on doing, even before the default, trust me, I don't randomly shove Cairo into high blood pressure inducing heartattacks. It's kind of rude and I feel bad when I do it. aha. So yeah, onwards and upwards!

----------------------------------------------------------

Jaws would snap forward a final time, and as they took hold of the woman's flesh, he would quickly retreat, his eyes freezing, his blood stopping, as the frame of his father crashed against the stone cold floor. He would release his sister, in awe at what he had done, in shock and lost in the moment. Was...was his father dead? He failed to find the strength to move towards the man, to get to him, and to bring some kind of justification to this all. It was his fault, wasn't it? Once, he had been the Valhallan heir, and while rather improper at that, he had come back expecting everyone to be fine with it. Tail tip dipped between his legs, not in fright or exacted submission to his sister, but in momentary worry, in complete and utter confusion at the happenings of his father. Was this the end? With Cairo...would Syrinx clear Valhalla? What was to be left of them? Of anything? He had not come here in an attempt to drive his siblings away, and yet, he had done just that, hadn't he?

A shiver coursed through him as he halted and refused to continue attacking his blood. There were no sin worse than what he was doing and he would refuse to carry on. Especially with his father's life on the line. His eyes averted, stopping, and refusing to look at the scene before them. I'm sorry father. the solemn thought came with the utmost honestly, and he would then turn to Chrysanthe, aiming his head along her side where he had peeled at flesh, attempting to lightly clean the area, an audible apology would slip forth for her, "I'm sorry," the arkhos was not completely gone, not totally, and though it made up for nothing, it would have to do.

Eyes fell, searching around him, wondering what to do, before Chrysanthe's voice lingered over his ears. Eyes fell towards her and he shook his head, "Not here," the timing was quite inappropriate, and hopefully, she could agree to that. Attention was their father, and it would not be broken. Body turned as he attempted to bring his nose to Epiphron's shoulder and lightly graze her, his act of trying to show some civility and humility. He knew where he had trespassed, and quickly, he would glide to the side, moving to get

behind those that were there, and darting his eyes towards Erani, "If he's breathing, I'd like myself and a few other men to move him to his den," If all else failed, Cairo would die knowing he was home, knowing he was safe, and knowing that everything would be okay.

Posterior fell back against the stone, eyes void of emotion, as though he were not recalling any of the events that had led any of them here, some may have thought it foolish, rude, and irresponsible, but in his mind, alleviating the arena of the traces of war that had occurred, would be all the better for his patriarch. Things were coming to a halt, and Syrinx had a feeling within' a few days, things would change for ever for himself, Chrysanthe, and Epiphron. Even Eos, wherever she was.

[B]