Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-06-2015, 07:49 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015, 07:50 AM by Epiphron.)

Arian seemed slightly taken aback at the mention of Cypress. Curious, she would watch her, wondering if her reaction meant something bad. Perhaps she was uncomfortable with him here? Epiphron would have no qualms with speaking with him if he was, somehow, making Arian upset. And yet her words were surprising to her. Her head would tilt in curiosity as she spoke up, seeing a bit of joy in her daughter that she hadn't seen in some time.

They'd decided to be mates. It was perhaps a bit faster than she would've liked, but Cypress struck her as a gentleman and she imagined things between them were going more slowly than most relationships might. "I see," she mused after a moment of thought.  "It's perfectly fine with me. Though I do hope you'll ever tell me if he ever does anything you're uncomfortable with." Her words were serious, and she searched her face for a moment -- not that she expected Cypress to mistreat her, but it was important she knew that she could come to her mother for help if necessary. "I'm happy for you," she'd say finally after a moment, grinning with genuine joy as she nudged Arian's cheek. "You deserve to be loved." And god help him if he doesn't make her feel just that, she thought inwardly.