Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
04-06-2015, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 04-06-2015, 09:39 AM by Epiphron.)
Of course he'd left an impression on her. It was difficult for a confident (and admittedly handsome) man to not. Her own smile widened at the pleasantness of his words and she found her tail wagging subtly behind her, mirroring his own movements as she sank to her hindquarters.  "I've inherited this pack from Jupiter," she acknowledged gently. Epiphron didn't know if he'd heard of her at all, nor if he'd heard that these same lands had once harbored nearly a dozen Destructions as prisoners.  "We are quite a different group now, consisting of mostly my family.  I seek mostly for us to keep to ourselves."

This whole talk of politics had interested her once, but now she simply wished for peace and safety for him family. And yet... this Valentine was interesting. And he piqued her curiosity much like Kassander had.  "What sort of things would you discuss, Valentine?" Though she was indeed curious about what the kind of pack that he ran, she wished more than anything for him to lead the conversation, for she didn't know precisely what he expected out of this meeting if anything at all... or maybe he was just curious and wanted to see her again.

Table by:: Keno