Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-07-2015, 05:26 AM
The pack would begin to gather many of them bringing food to add to the pile and many arising to greet her. In turn she'd greet them all certainly pleased to be in this spot once more, sharing the joy of her recovery with her family. Of course no clue as to what was happening would be given just yet, they'd have to wait for everyone to arrive first of all. As usual, Sorrel arriving was the likely clue that everyone had gathered and as he settled at the back, Novella would officially begin the meeting.

"Welcome everyone." She greeted them all warmly, casting her gaze across the pack. It was rather fortunate that Fate and Luck had chosen to settle themselves in front of her, no need to call them forth. "I don't wish to bore you too much so I'll jump right in with why we are all here today. As some of you may know, my recent litter were the first children born in Threar. I'm a little late announcing their birth, and introducing them all to you of course as many of you have met them, but this is a new tradition that I wish to start for any litter born in Threar. So please, welcome to the pack mine and Frith's children; Fate and Luck Destruction." She would glance down at each of the children in turn as she introduced them before looking back up to the rest of the pack.
by Kat