Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-07-2015, 06:18 AM
Though suffering with her own problems right now, the woman still would have been rather hurt to learn that anyone else in her family. She wasn't really sure if she could have helped FĂ©licien in any way though she likely would have tried if she could, certainly now that she was slowly getting better anyway. Back in the lowest stages of her depression she probably would have completely doubted that she'd be able to do anything good for her nephew.

For now he hid it all rather well, there was no sign to Novella at least that he had been feeling down about himself. It was nothing but cheer that he held in his expression now as he spoke to her, confessed how pleased he was to see her again. It was good to see him too, she had kept herself rather sheltered away from much of the pack as of late, she would be lying if she said she hadn't missed them all.

"I have been unwell." She confirmed, he'd heard right, she hadn't simply been feeling even more unsociable than Sorrel as of late. "But I'm getting better slowly." It had definitely been slow progress, she'd missed most of the Summer. "I have missed you too." She added, hopefully it wouldn't make him any more embarrassed by his little confession.