Dmitri

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-07-2015, 10:29 AM

The mysterious new wolf was definitely a younger one. He shuffled in front of him rather sluggishly without a word. The look he gave him reflected interest, curiosity, and confusion, but there was something else in it too...something was a little off.

"Hey, friend. You are looking a little down. You aren't sick are you?" Dmitri rose to his feet, now alert to the situation. This could be dangerous...at the same time, the younger seemed docile. He didn't think he had to worry about him attacking, but whatever he had, it could be contagious...Dmitri gave him a quick sniff however, and found a concentrated rot smell coming off of his breath. Did he eat something rotten? Was he poisoned? Dmitri should get the hell out of here but...he was so young. And the first wolf he had ran into at this part of the woods. "Lets go find you some fresh water to drink. Maybe some grass to chew..." remaining cautious, he carfully turned so that he was facing the same direction as the wolf and began to walk back. Dmitri was sure he saw a stream not too far away. "My name is Dmitri, by the way. Whats yours?"

{"With hope in my voice."/'And despair on my mind.'}
Code by Andy