size
Extra large
build
-
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
04-07-2015, 10:47 AM

As Esti expressed her concerns to the brute, he suddenly burst out laughing. Esti's brow furrowed and her maw dropped open slightly. He straightened himself up pretty quickly, but Esti couldn't manage to do the same. Her face was frozen in something that probably looked like she had just gotten slapped in the face. It was a mix of disgust and hurt pointed directly at Valentine. He tried to explain that he didn't think she was sick or dying, just that she was pregnant. Esti paused for a minute. Pregnant? Now it was her turn to laugh, "Yes, yes, I'm pregnant and my wife and I have been happily together for like five seasons." okay, the wife part might push it a little far. Granted, Esti never really had been exposed to the knowledge of how pregnancy worked, but she knew there was usually a mother and a father, obviously. She even had a father and a mother, and a pretend mother, "Yeah, but seriously, I don't even have a husband or wife, soo..." the girl shook her head,  "I don't really think that's true. Look- I mean- I kind of know I'm dying, I had the sickness before, what's to say it's not coming back to take my life this time?" Pregnant? Yeah, right! Esti had never even been in a pack around another woman who was pregnant. How did things like that catch on anyway? Probably like a cold. "Speech"