Lavendel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-07-2015, 02:22 PM
Lavendel had lost, and was bleeding heavily from every wound, including the one that had caused....This. The white and violet female backed away, blood streaming down her face, and she shook her head. The female didn't know what bothered her more, the pain or the fact that she couldn't really smell anything, only blood. A soft snarl, muffled by blood, escaped her jaws as she moved even further away, even her pride hurt a little. She had been bested by another; what would her brother think of this? He would be shocked, sure, but he would also say that she was going soft. That she hadn't been in enough fights since she left. No, she couldn't be going soft, she couldn't; she would come back stronger, and she would have her revenge. But at the moment, she couldn't fight, not until she managed to heal again. If only her servant had been here as well. Maybe everything would have went differently than they had; maybe something else would have happened. The white and violet fae moved away from the territory, leaving a silent promise behind. If I get a pack, this one shall be the first to fall. Her acidic green gaze was turned to the firey female, and a few whispered words escaped her jaws, spoken to herself. "And you, little wolf.....Your fire will be the first to burn out when I get my pack."

--EXIT LAVENDEL--
[Image: OLHgEa4.png]

--Lavendel can be unpredictable, because she is not really insane, but not sane either. Depending on her mood, she can act insane or sane.--