Mirabelle

Loner
Shield

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-07-2015, 04:13 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015, 04:58 PM by Mirabelle.)

Her discomfort faded, leaving only amusement as she snorted at the flattery. Her amazement at his kindness also faded; this man was clearly a flirt and after one thing only. She just happened to be the first female to wander by, and she was only recently out of heat. Her heat ended just as the cold began; it was only a few days prior. Likely, the scent still lingered about her. He certainly didn't need to pretend it was all intentional, though, with the embarrassment.

"No need to flatter me," she snorted, tone wry. "My season of heat was the last season; you won't get anything from me." Despite the words, her tone was rich with amusement. Why should she feel discomfort from one who was clearly a flirt? It was different with Xae, he was genuine; it was why she- she cut that thought off viciously. Nope, not a time to think of Xae; not at all. He was long gone, disappearing several seasons ago. Despite what her feelings had begun to develop into, it didn't matter - he left. Perhaps it was because it was many seasons before, but she was able to easily redirect her attention to the matter on hand, yellow eyes resting on the black wolf's face... well, what she could see of it, at least.  

"Words"

[Image: cq7LziB.jpg]