size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-07-2015, 04:14 PM
She chuckled when he agreed that her nickname was to be Spitfire, it was something that she really did adore. It was like their own little secret, something that no one else would know. "I wouldn't have it any other way, Kyrast," she purred softly, pulling her form even closer to him. The warmth of him was calming to her, settling her into a quiet, restful state. She could drift off to sleep right now, if it wasn't for the rumble of his voice against her back. Her lids drifted downwards, half closing across her purple eyes. Even though her energy was starting to return, the need to take a nap was strong. When he commented about thinking that it was his clever tongue, she rumbled at him, eyes peeking up at him again. "What a shame, although I can think of better uses for that... clever tongue of yours." she teased, nipping at his limbs with soft tugs of his skin. She didn't miss the gleam in his eyes, the look that promised more of what had happened. Her tongue snaked out to lick at her lips, back wiggling against his belly. Damn, he was good, already getting her to want him all over again. She was quite the little slut already, two men in a span of a few weeks? Mercy giggled slightly, ears pulling back towards her head slightly. Pulled out of her own thoughts when Kyarst spoke, pulling another laugh from the young girl. "Careful, soldier, we might find ourselves in the same battle all over again." It was more of a dare than a warning, gaze pulling up to meet his sparkling emeralds.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.