size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-08-2015, 06:30 PM
She shivered slightly as he said his name, not noticing just how out of breath he really was. She opened her maw to say his own name, not realizing just how powerful a name could be when spoken on these terms. But her eyes grew wide as he fell to the earth, breaths heavy. "Kyarst!" she called out, panic sounding in her voice. Her chest grew tight as she paced a few steps, the unfamiliar tightness of fear gripping at her form. Oh shit oh shit, had she caused this? He had turned his head away from her, but she reached out a paw and tried to tilt ot back in her direction. She was shocked to feel the sting of tears, a shuttering breath pushing out of her lungs. "W-what can I do? Oh shit Kyarst... I'm so sorry. Fuck. Please... Let me help, I have to do something!" She felt as if she was going to pass out. Falling down beside him, she curled against his black form and tried to hold him close to her. Her tongue rasped across his head, a stray tear falling down her face. Shit, she hadn't known that she had cared this much for him, but she couldn't just leave here. She had no idea what was happening, and what of he... No! He was going to be fine! She would see to that.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.