size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-08-2015, 07:13 PM
The panic didn't melt away when she heard him start to breath like normal, her ears pinning flat to her head. The sound of him fighting for air was still haunting her, she swore that she still heard it. Her own heart was hammering in her chest, but she was pleased that he relaxed against her. His whine nearly broke her heart, unable to keep back her tears any longer. She noticed his own tears, whining quietly as she licked up the salty droplets. Nuzzling close to his face, she just wished that she could share her own oxygen with him. Her panic started to settle as his raspy breath hushed her, telling her that he was okay. "Like shit you are. What the fuck just happened Kyarst, you gave me a damn heart attack." she sniffled, trying to offer him a small smile. And yet her heart still hammered in her chest, her breath almost whining again. She didn't even realize that the moment they were sharing was quite intimate. Her focus was more on the dark male curled against her, trying to settle herself. He was obviously still not okay, he was drinking in the air like he was starving. Pushing her face into his plush neck she wept, trying to quell the fear that gripped at her. "Don't do that to me." she whispered into his neck.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.