size
Medium
build
Heavy
player
Evelyn

Famous
04-08-2015, 07:33 PM
He was pretty much clung to her side as they walked away from their home, his larger flank pushed up against hers as they walked. She chuckled, trying to give up control so that he could lead her. It was usually the other way around, but not today. They reached the river, and he nuzzled her and asked if she was ready to get clean. Mercy chucked, eying him up and down. "If you can keep your paws off me that long." she teased. Regardless she pulled away, the cold water shocking her aching paws. Letting out a soft sigh of content, she waded in until the water lapped at her belly. It was quite cold, but it was nice an soothing on her worn muscles. Glancing back at the riverbed where her brother was standing. "Well, am I going to get any help? I can't wash of things that I cant even see." she called at him, kicking out her back legs to hopefully send some water flying in his direction.

Mercy likes to swear and bite, and she can be unpredictable. She's not always nice, and is quick to jump into a fight. Thread at your own risk.
Mercy has a visible scar from her shoulders down to the middle of her back, in a v like shape. Not all of her art shows this.