Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-08-2015, 08:14 PM
If he had had the air to chuckle, he would have, but it wasn't there. He really had frightened her, and in some small way that made him happy. It meant she cared, more than she probably wanted to admit. "I gave you a heart attack?" It was he who had felt like he was dying. Still, he knew he'd panicked her beyond belief. He felt her bury her face into his neck, her tears not going amiss. Damn. He hadn't wanted this. "Hush now, I told you I'm fine." But he wasn't fine. Even now he was still drawing in slow, uneven breaths. "This started when I was a child, a volcano erupted and poured ash all over the North. I got caught in a particularly nasty cloud of ash. The healers think it must've scarred my lungs. Every now and then this happens, but it hasn't been this bad in a long time." There, at least he'd attempted to explain his situation. It wasn't something he particularly liked to talk about, especially since he considered it a weakness, but now that she'd lived through it alongside him he felt he owed her at least that much of an explanation. He pressed his neck into her face, relishing in her touch. It was infinitely better going through this with someone then all by himself. "I'm sorry I scared you," he voiced, his tones more natural than before.

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.