size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
04-08-2015, 11:11 PM

Rhythm was vaguely aware of Kyarst as he circled around her and watched as she struggled to perform the delicate task on herself. She was a little overwhelmed though, it really hurt and she wasn't going to be able to inflict that pain on herself. Thankfully she had the brave Kyarst to do so for her, she felt really special knowing that she didn't even have to ask as he took in the wound with great contemplation. She felt pretty safe in his care, but that didn't mean she wasn't about to really hurt. She'd suck in her breath as she watched his jaws wrap around the protrusion. She had to close her eyes but as he pulled she couldn't help but to cry out as the impaled stick left her paw.

Before she could recoil from the procedure she'd feel Kyarst's tongue against her wound. "I wish I knew some good curses. That really hurt." She'd mumble as her eyes fluttered open to watch as he finished cleaning the fresh blood from her paw, surely removing any other small slivers that might have gotten caught. "I think there might be some periwinkle around here, it'll help ward against infection along with trillium. But both of those are flowers." Not that he cared too much she was sure. "Other than that most bonding herbs wont really work on my foot. I'll probably just have to limp around for a few days." She was ever the graceful one it seemed. She'd also succeeded in ruining their game.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads