gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
KatG2
04-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Frith had no issues with waiting patiently, and he had no fear that he might not be answered. Eventually the sight of another would come into his field of vision, a tall man (easily the height of Aslan). He was a dark slate color and his form would pour the authority of alphaship. As he guessed this pack was already vastly different from Secretua. Frith would lift his hind end from the earth at the approach of the other man, his head bowing respectfully as he drew more near. Though Frith was humble he was still loathe to lose the stance of an alpha he'd come to fall into naturally. He'd lift his head as he was addressed, being given pretty much all the information he sought in one statement. "Salutations," Frith would return the greeting, "I am Frith Destruction, co-alpha of Threar. I came to seek out knowledge of my fellow leaders." He really was hermit-like up to this point, neither he or his wife had branched out to see who else was out here. "I've been rather holed up in the East for the past year and thought i would extend a paw of peace to those around me." Their small family pack had no desire to cause trouble to anyone.