Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-10-2015, 11:22 AM
Arian would embrace cypress for a moment. About tell him her plans but her mother was already here. Her tail gave a nervous wag and her heart constricted a little at the thought. Perhaps she shouldn't do it, but her mind was made up. She puffed out her chest for a moment, she would always feel like this but she sure as hell would try to grasp her own happiness after thinking about it so harshly. She moved forward and gave her mother a consoling lick on the cheek. Sitting closer towards her. "Glaciem has been disbanded. " she started. Sparkling blue eyes shining with a sense of purpose.

"I want to take it. The pack I received originally was one of isardis kingdoms. This time though I want to do it right. I may not be the strongest of wolves, but I sure as hell can try." She huffed a little. Turning her head to cypress. "If im allowed. I want cypress to come too." Though her attention locked on her mother again. "Im determined to do this mother, I believe it can help my condition and my self esteem. It might seem like im pushing myself but I really want this." She let her muscles tense a little.
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.