Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-12-2015, 06:20 PM
ooc; phone post so no table, sorry

'I wish I knew some good curses. That really hurt.' He smirked as he lashed his tongue against his lips like a jungle cat, removing bits of her blood from his maw. "I could suggest a few," he voiced mostly in jest. She spoke about periwinkle and trillium but in all honesty it went above his head. She then talked about the fact that most cures wouldn't work because it was her foot, and he nodded with mild understanding. It made sense that a foot would be difficult to heal because of the constant movement. "I'm so sorry Rhythm, I never meant for you to get hurt." Though it hadn't entirely been his fault, it certainly wasn't hers and so the blame was most certainly on him - at least in his mind. "Would you like me to help you back to your den? You should probably rest.." He may not know everything, but he knew that much. Rest was good for healing, he knew that from experience. He cast a concerned, green eyed gaze down on her, hoping she wouldn't object to his assistance.

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.