Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
04-13-2015, 07:31 PM

The male at first, seemed to bite his tongue. Arian had nearly forgotten how it was to read people, it brought a little bit of light to her. It didn't matter to her if someone was nice or not, though it might of touched her bad self esteem a little. She was Sonticus' president, she had to stay strong on the outside even if she wasn't on the inside otherwise they wouldn't survive. They supported each other, and that was the whole point. She would shift herself to face him, though giving enough space if she needed she could run back home if she was attacked. At the moment, she was not skilled in fighting with a limp leg. He made a sure shot thing that she was here a lone, sure she was but she was so close to home in a single leap and bound she could return through the borders and see Cypress.

"Aye I am, but I am also very close to my pack home." she mused a little. "My name is Arian, are you part of a pack sir?" she asked a little calmly. For some reason her heart rate was beginning to slow down and returning to normal again. Though her stomach did feel tight. Perhaps it was just her head, thinking about it just made it harder. Her tail made a mild nervous flick behind her, crystal eyes looking at the ship in the icy distance.

"Talk" "You" Think
[Image: zL7Ypap.png]

Cypress being Arian's mate, can jump into her threads private or not. Arian is fluent in Japanese and English but also knows mild Irish. Avalon is also allowed to crash Arian's threads.