size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Vail

Treat 2019
04-15-2015, 01:30 PM

She appreciated that he was still humorous as she endured the pain from her injury. "I could suggest a few," she couldn't help but giggle slightly. She almost took him up on his offer, however there were other more pressing matters than learning to curse. She wouldn't be able to do much for herself, but really preventing infection was probably her only concern. Rhythm would have to live with the pain for a few days while she healed. He seemed to mostly get what she was saying about the plants, it made sense that such a place would be difficult to keep any type of applicable medicine on it. "I'm so sorry Rhythm," she couldn't help but shake her head and deny his apology, "No, it's not your fault." She'd try to assure him though he would still offer his services. "But I would appreciate the held back to the knolls." Her bright gaze would reach up to find his brilliant gems, she'd manage a shy smile as she struggled slightly to her feet. Or three of them at least, she'd be hobbling for a few days. Not harboring much confidence she'd look back to her companion, her form followed her gaze as she moved closer to the dark Armada.

""

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads