gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Samhain 2022The Ooze Participant
04-15-2015, 01:57 PM (This post was last modified: 04-15-2015, 01:57 PM by Cascade.)
When Cascade woke that morning, a faint chill had joined the turning of the leaves as the autumn trudged onward toward winter, and the ancestral urgency to prepare for the harsh times prompted her. The pack held many children between her litter, Daegmar's, the Armadas, the Destructions and Esti's young pup, many children and few adults to feed them over the winter. Some, like the Armadas and Destructions, would reach their first year over the winter. It was far past time for the whole lot of them to receive formal training in the art, and it was a sport she relished. Stretching, she moved toward the Orchard, bound to have abundant prey at this time of year with all the fruits ripened, and a full, fat prey animal was a slow, stupid one, especially if they'd been snacking on rotting fruit that would make them tipsy. Throwing her head back carelessly, she called out a long, low note for all the pack's children to join her.

OOC: I would prefer if all wolves under 1 year old were to show up but I'm not going to strictly enforce it. The most it would get is a Super Disappointed Look from Cascade... Adults are welcome if they really want but it's going to be pretty basic.
Cascade's "baby daddy" (Valentine) and her children (Angelus, Seraphim, Evangeline, and Chaos) are allowed in any of her threads, regardless of whether or not they are marked private. Because they are all special rays of sunshine.

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!