Rozenn

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
04-15-2015, 02:44 PM

The larger woman edged closer to her, and she watched her with a careful eye. She didn't very much like being touched, and no matter how pretty this one was, it was still a no-no. But she let a smooth chuckle leave her maw at the woman's words. Yes, it would very much be a shame to leave her disappointed, she didn't like that one bit. She introduced herself as Sunniva, and she let out a soft hum. Silver eyes followed her large form as she wrapped around her in a circle, vivid red markings standing out against her coat. She was asked what brought a pretty thing like her here, and she let out another laugh. "I could have asked you the same thing. My exotic darling, you are obviously not from around here. However, I live up here with my brother. I couldn't resist coming up here to gaze upon your rather... interesting form." Rozenn's words were a soft purr, rusty red and white tail flicking out in hopes to swat against the females flank. She enjoyed this little game they were playing, and although she had hopes that she was the one in charge. It was rather hard to picture who had the ball in their court though, Sunniva was a clever little woman. Well... not little at all.

"SPEAK"
"SPEAK FRENCH"
Art by Keno

Claude is allowed to enter any thread that Rozenn is in, private or not. This is your warning.