Plottage for Jem?

Eldarwen

gems
size
build
player
04-15-2015, 05:39 PM
I'll try narrow down my characters a little for you:

Chord is a bit of an adventurer, or at least aspires to be one when he's not playing the part of Jeremy Kyle to his family. He's a confident and friendly fellow so perhaps he might help bring Irelyn out of her shell.

Sorrel is antisocial. He has issues with people. Honestly perhaps not the best one either but he is a healer too and at least won't be too in her face, or rather won't be in her face at all. He's part of Threar which leads onto my next two possibilities.

Novella is the alpha of Threar and Aslan is her son. Both are kind and caring, and Novella's dealt with others that you have to be a little delicate with (one of those is currently within her pack).

Aláwo only knows Yoruban and was part of a tribe of wolves that lived in the Southern Continent (little background info; it didn't always exist on Ala was once a newly discovered land). She's fearful of any wolf outside of the tribe, obviously difficult to communicate with and get along with but at least they have a skittish nature in common!

You can pick whatever you like from that list or even choose one of my other characters if you wanted :)