ardent

I'm Not Gonna Write You a Love Song

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 12:52 AM

He could honestly lay exactly where he was, with Song tucked against him, for the rest of his life and be content. Of course he?d have to go get food and water and clear his system every once in a while, but other than that he didn?t really wanna be anywhere else. She was so small and she fit so perfectly against him; he loved it. She made him feel like a giant, like a big strong man who could protect her from anything. And he would be that big strong man that would protect her from anything. No matter what. Be it another wolf, a bigger predator, a natural disaster, Cherokee would put himself between her and all of it, just to keep her safe. She didn?t know that yet, but it was a promise he would vow to keep to himself.

Her sweet voice filled his ears she spoke up, his lips turning up into a smile as the result. She too thought it to be love at first sight. Was that romantic or what? She pushed herself even more against him, as if she were trying to mold herself into him, asking him not to let her go. I wouldn?t want to ever let you go. he whispered quietly, watching as she slightly pulled away from him, her cute little pink tongue reaching out to caress his cheek. Had his fur not been so dark, she would?ve seen the blood that pooled around the area she touched in what was a blush. Cherokee never blushed, and yet here he was, his cheeks aflame beneath his obsidian coat, unknown to Song. She made him nervous and brought out things in him that weren?t usual for his character, and yet everything was okay with him. He didn?t mind any of it.

I could get used to this. Cherokee chuckled, letting himself roll onto his back, his gaze shifting so that everything that used to be beneath his paws now appeared to be floating above him, including Song. He reached out playfully with his paws, stretching out, gently tapping her chin. What should we do now? he rumbled playfully, pink ribbon lulling out of his jaws in a silly grin.

Talk like this