Beginner Hunter (0)

gems
size
-
build
-
player

ContributorPride - PansexualEaster 2022Rapid Poster - SilverToys for Tots
04-16-2015, 09:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2015, 09:38 AM by Nyx.)
-thinks-

I could throw your way:

Aki: He's a nomadic tribal wolf, currently wandering in the east. He's pretty harmless unless you piss him off, and loves to chat and make new friends. He's pretty free-spirited and has few reservations when it comes to meeting strangers.

Ara: She's a pretty reserved, serious woman whose life revolves around her wife and their two sons, and healing. She's in Fiori right now, traveling south soon to search for her missing parents and little brother. She's pretty nice deep down but can be a bit shy, but I notice a healing skill for your character? She opens right up when the topic of herbs is mentioned :) She also doesn't stray far from the eastern lands right now.

Epiphron: If you're interested in Fiori at all she could meet her? She's pretty strong and confident, can be a bit bitchy unless around other strong/proud characters, or her family since they mean everything to her.

Feel free to check out my other characters in the database, some of them are dicks so I didn't think you'd want your new girl to meet them... yet. XD But feel free to suggest if you find any others interesting :D Lark is a grumpy young boy in Abaven, Saga is an emotionally stunted woman in Secretua who is really difficult to talk to, Kapra is a creepy, manic Viking who loves fighting and is unafraid of everything, Lysis is a slightly manipulative hedonist in Imperium, and Steel is a distraught young boy wandering in the south because his parents are dead.

-end long post-