gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
04-16-2015, 12:28 PM
just one yesterday by fall out boy

As she slowly adjusted to the new terrain, she reserved herself to her mind. She was a stranger, an outcast, and she needed to act as such. She needed to be the cutthroat and vengeful daughter that her father wanted to be but at the same time, she didn't have the heart. He wanted her to be something but how could she honor the wishes of a man who condemned her? It was simple, really. She was going to be vengeful. She was going to get revenge on him. She needed to by her time, acting sweet and innocent as she trained herself and built her legacy far away from where he was. Slowly plots started to form in her mind, causing her to put distance between herself and the others.

The moonlight reflected down upon the rapids as the white-foamed water rushed past her at an intense speed. She had seen the fastest rivers and tidal waves that extended over to land and drowned out living creatures but for some reason she was mesmerized by this slow in comparison rapids. Ocean blood. Ocean heart. Ocean mind. Her family's mantra, which had been nearly beat into her, rang through her mind as she stared at the stoical expression of herself in the mirror of the water. She couldn't express emotion because it caused her pain. Pain was something she simply could not accept. "Guide me." Her words were but a soft whisper as she looked up to the moon, her guiding light for the few seasons she had been alive.

Slowly, her goals started to shape in her mind. It was time to make choices.
Help me with PROJECT DANCE or PLOT WITH ME

Avatar Credit goes to euphoriclies on dA/Sarah on RoW