Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-16-2015, 06:31 PM

It wasn't the sort of recognition where he could perfectly describe the time and place when he'd met her. It wasn't even the sort where he could begin to fathom her name. He only knew that he knew her, somehow, albeit vaguely. Her voice came, offering a simple hello in response to his greeting. Well, that was a start. Now how was he to go about politely telling her he had no clue who she was? Surely she recognized him, after all who wouldn't? 'I was beginning to think I wouldn't see another in this forest. I'm Talvi Zaldun.' Zaldun. That part didn't do much for him (for he really hadn't heard about Argent's surname in all the time he'd known her), but the Talvi part rang a bell. Talvi. She was one of Argent's children. His tail flickered idly as his eyes softened their previously studying gaze. “Talvi,” he voiced with more certainty. “I am Kyarst Armada.” He took a sure step forward, knowing she must recognize his name. He offered a dip of his head and then settled his hips upon the earth gently. “It's been quite a while,” the cobalt Armada mused. How long had it been? Nearly the entirety of his life. He'd only been a child when he'd met her - and he couldn't honestly remember meeting her, only observing her... well, existence. She was a pretty thing, he noted with mild interest, swathed in her mother's silver and cloaked in the Armada blue. A brow raised at this notion, for he knew that she wasn't of his father's own blood. Which Armada had donated the blue, he couldn't begin to guess, but the fact alone was enough to intrigue him.

“speak,”

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.