Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-16-2015, 08:07 PM

The Imperator truly seemed to be thinking over the question the Armada had posed, and Kyarst found his level of intrigue growing with every passing moment. The answer wasn't long awaited, however, as Valentine slipped into mentioning several of his favorite maims - aside from force claiming. Ah yes, maims were entertaining. He'd delivered a few in his day, but most had occurred outside of Alacritia. It was a different world out there. The question was then turned on him, and he recalled something Valentine had said. "Blinding certainly leaves a statement," he mused for a moment. "My father blinded my half-brother, Taurig, due to his betrayal. I wasn't there but apparently it was quite the scene." But that wasn't really an answer, was it? "I like leaving scars, on the face preferably. Something that doesn't ruin their life (unless I mean to) but will serve as a constant reminder. Something a stranger would ask them about." He'd only seriously maimed someone once, and that was because the brute wasn't smart enough to give up while he still had his manhood. The other times had been more out of spite than actual reason to maim. Those were dark days. Even now, as he discussed it, he felt anger rising within him - and the desire to do someone, anyone, bodily harm. Perhaps that was just the curse of the Armadas rearing its' ugly head. An eye shifted to Valentine as they walked, finding it amusing that their ideas on maiming had been relatively similar.

"Speak,"

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.