Kyarst

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
04-17-2015, 11:20 AM

She seemed to be of calm nature, and traveling alone hinting at her disconnect with the family. It seemed the Armadas had splintered off quite a bit - many were probably not in the area at all anymore. This was a humbling fact, and a disappointing one. She didn't smell of any particular pack, or any particular wolf. Could she simply be a wandering vagabond? He almost hated to believe it. The thought of shards of his family wandering aimlessly was a haunting one. Still, perhaps she wandered by choice - which was much less of a disturbing truth. He'd had his wandering days, too. 'You appear to be doing well, where has life taken you these days?' and with this he would return to the present from his idle musing. “Life took me away from Alacritia for a while, but has since brought me back.” He paused, for once in his life trying to determine how much information he really needed to give. Normally he was rather generous with his life story, but today he was feeling particularly aloof. “I've reunited with my half-sister Lysis, I'm not sure if you remember her or not - she was sickly most of her childhood, and we've taken up residence in Imperium of the South.” There, that seemed a suitable enough response. It would be easy enough to turn the question upon her, and so he would - lacing in his own characteristic charm. “You've grown up well,” he noted. “Have you found somewhere to call home?” It wasn't exactly how he'd intended to word it, but it was the best he could come up with under the circumstances. He wasn't sure exactly how prying he could be for information, and so he had to tread carefully if he wanted to learn anything from his half-niece. His tail curled tightly around his hips while the tip twitched between his forepaws. An ear flickered back as he heard the rustling of Bryn settling somewhere in the trees above them - probably silently judging Talvi. The bird could be extremely critical, and often didn't like anyone he came into contact with, but at least this time she was being quiet about it - for now.

“speak,”

Kyarst is 2 years old, 142 lbs, and 36" tall. This is your warning. He is prone to acts of violence including but not limited to: maims, claims, dominance challenges, etc. He is also prone to foul language. Also, Lysis is allowed to pop into his threads whenever she pleases, as the two are almost always close to one another.