Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
04-17-2015, 01:41 PM
Mystic would yawn, her eyes opening soon as her yawn had been finished. She did enjoy being with her family, and, even though her brother did not really like her, she would always be willing to do anything for her brother if he needed her assistance. Her crimson optics focused upon his own as she smiled and turned her head, standing up and giving her brother a friendly nudge on the shoulder with her paw. "I'm ready whenever you are, Naoise." She would say, a smile still on her face as she walked out of the den. All she could think about was what her brother wanted to talk to her about, and why he would like to talk to her in the first place. It had been a long time since he had asked to talk to her or had done anything with her. All Naoise had thought about was hating her and being upset with her for he thought she was taking their father away from him, and that their father only cared about her and Amaterasu.

"I also wished to speak with you, Naoise. I want to let you know that I am sorry if it seemed that I had more time with our father. I wanted you to go and explore with father and I, but, you would always so no. You made me feel depressed, that you did not care about me and well, I care about you, Naoise. You are my brother, and despite all the fighting we had had, I will always be there for you and forgive you. You are my sibling, and despite us having our differences, I will always be your sister, and you will always be my brother." Mystic spoke, a small smile still on her face, but her eyes shimmered, almost as if water was threatening to come out from her sockets and plummet to the ground below.