Seerten

Donostrea
Noti

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
04-18-2015, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015, 01:43 AM by Seerten.)

He certainly did not have to wait long.

The sound of shuffling sand brought his head all the way down to peek at her dark face. A beaming smile spread across his black lips, and he was about to move to embrace her when she zoned in on her gift. He giggled, dipping down to grab the delicate gold chain with his massive teeth. Lifting up the necklace high the stone that was clinging onto a gold band that wrapped around it. The stone was a raw opal, as bright as a fallen star. It glowed with greens and purples, almost as if Seerten has reached out and plucked her very own star out of the sky. Slowly he leaned forward, trying to drape it across her neck. Letting it go, he leaned back to inspect the lovely gift. "A piece of a star for my lovely star." He said softly. He leaned forward again and nuzzled against her cheek, a soft hum leaving his maw. "Now you will have a piece of the sky against the darkness of your chest, you own personal star," Ten's voice was soft, his slow, thoughtful words filling the silence of the night. "and with a little piece of me, right against your heart." He murmured, leaning down to place a soft kiss on her chest.

Seerten pulled back again, chocolate eyes inspecting her pale ones. "I've missed you." He said after a few heartbeats. Lowering himself to his rump, his wolf-like tail curled around his spotted form. It had been far too long since he had seen her, and it felt like a part of him was missing when he wasn't with her. "I... I don't think I can walk away from you this time, Astrea. My star, my brilliant goddess, I can't..." He broke off, head turning to the side, away from her. His chest felt, heart pounding. "You're the closest thing I have had since family since... since I lost my own. Would it... do you think..." Ten coughed, peeking at her from the corner of his eye. His speech was even more drawn out than usual. "that I could move in and join your brothers pack? I... I need you."

OOC: Necklace has been purchased by myself and has been credited in Astrea's name. The necklace looks like this. HERE

Speech Thought Others

Seerten is a wolf x dalmatian hybrid, and has a mix of the two breeds coats. Most of his body is the thin, rough fur of a dalmatian, while his neck, chest, and tail are long and furry like a wolf.