size
Medium
build
Medium
player
KatG2

Treat 2019
04-18-2015, 12:10 PM

Though she prayed for company the sudden sound of foot falls startled her, berfore she'd even been able to turn to look at the approaching wolf a voice would fill her mind as she leaned to catch sight of the other beta. Hati had been less than appealing for the most part, did this woman hold any thing in common with herself? She couldn't tell if the question had been intended for an answer but she would offer anyway. "I don't believe they will grant me anything more than silence." Her words were half sigh as she fell into silence for another long moment. Before she rolled to more properly greet her sudden guest she'd offer one last morsel. "Sometimes I wish they'd answer though," Rhythm couldn't come close to answering all her problems herself. As her form rose from the boulder she realized she must have looked a mess, it was the middle of the night and she was quite sure she hadn't groomed herself properly in a day. "I apologize for my appearance, I wasn't expecting company." Not that the darker woman was not welcome at her boulder, they were pack mates and she did hold a higher rank than Rhythm. "My name is Rhythm Destruction by the way, since we haven't properly met." She'd lower her features in a respectful nod, in greeting as well as an acknowledgment of her higher status.

""  

Valentine may enter any of Rhythm's threads