Somnium

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
04-18-2015, 03:41 PM

Warja continued to play along and it was no small feat to keep a straight face as he delivered his melodramatic response. She eyed his paw, noting the dirt that darkened his fur, and she couldn't stop the hint of a smirk that lifted the corners of her lips. In a flash she tamed it and adopted a facade of superiority. "I understand completely," she sniffed, "Those nasty, unruly creatures. Flinging and dripping blood everywhere. They just don't understand; like being in pain is an excuse for sloppiness." Peasants.

The brute stepped closer and Warja eyed him with much interest as he seemed to struggle with the drop off at her paws. He was trying and for that she decided to take pity on him. Warja took a step back from the edge. It wasn't quite enough to remove the giant yawning emptiness from her sight, thankfully, but maybe it would ease his discomfort.

Kassander, huh? The -no, he amended- a healer of Ebony. What a coincidence. "It's very nice to meet you, Kassander. My name's Warja, I'm a healer from Secretua. An iron supplement, huh? I didn't know that. That's pretty cool. It's ingested, I assume. What's the dosage?" The healer was dying to know how it compared to meat. If it was a remedy worth knowing, Warja wanted details. She'd add it to her arsenal.

""