ardent

my back has been breaking from this heavy heart

Natsu

gems
size
build
player
06-10-2013, 01:34 PM
Natsu watched the other wolf closely, he almost seemed like him, except he didn't hate his brother for leaving. Sometimes, one's choices could not be influenced by the outside world. They had to build up enough strength on their own. "I almost have the same problem, guess I wouldn't call it a problem though." Natsu said with a smile stretched across his face. He lowered his head for a moment, three legs, well his brother was only 29 inches tall. The runt of the family in which Natsu had looked after him since he was born. Yet now he went off to join Tortuga, he wondered if he had been successful and was alright. "My brother has always been small, but he insisted on following me when I left home. He was always getting in trouble with other rogue groups he has this thing where he wants to be worth something to someone even if it means doing whatever they say. When we arrived at Alacritis, he left to Tortuga. While I suggested against it, he went off on his own. I still worry about him, but if I spend my time letting it hang over my mind, he will never learn to become strong himself." Natsu said with a large sigh. He looked up and chuckled a little bit turning to his new friend.

"So even if you think your brother can't handle himself, maybe he'll surprise you, and instead of a mild mannered fight you can see him again on good terms. You'd be surprised what pride can do to a wolf and make them stronger. If you believe I'm sure good things will come to you. You are not an ill mannered man, so I believe that you and your brother will be great friends int he future if you come by each other." Natsu gave slight nods. That was the jist of it, miracles did happen after all. The lost prince would not be surprised if a miracle beheld him someday. He wanted to create his own legend in Valhalla. Be the greatest warrior there ever was. He hoped that his new friend wasn't taking all of this the wrong way.